Ben is a senior associate at Fineberg Ramamoorthy LLP. Ben has been practicing intellectual property law with an emphasis on pharmaceutical patent litigation since 2011. He brings particular experience in proceedings under the Patented Medicines (Notice of Compliance) Regulations, as well as patent impeachment, infringement, and damages actions.
Before joining the firm, Ben was an associate at several of Canada’s largest law firms where he frequently represented both generic and innovative pharmaceutical companies in intellectual property disputes.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2011
- J.D., University of Toronto
- B.Sc. Genetics, University of Western Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group